Who We Are
Founder & CEO
• A qualified Nutrition adviser to help you with all aspects of your diet and healthy eating including body statistics, changing eating habits, meal plans and recipes.
• Highly qualified Personal trainers with over 10 years experience in the health and fitness industry.
• A strength and condition coach that can help improve your muscle strength and flexibility
• Great choices of locations for exercising including in your home, outdoors and at our private studio
• Over a decade of experience offering rehabilitation from critical illness and we are often referred by doctors.
Mollie has a Hatha yoga teaching qualification and is also an accomplished horse riding instructor who has been teaching and competing for over a decade, in both the UK and abroad. She originally came to yoga for stretch and alignment reasons, however she very quickly learnt that yoga could offer so much more. Mollie’s lessons focus on tapping into your inner strength through movement and breathwork, to unleash your potential. She loves enabling clients and classes to achieve goals they never believed were attainable.